Sensor technology for Environmental Detection Sensor is being used extensively in all aspects of the supply chain
The sensor technology of the Environmental Detection Sensor is being widely used in all aspects of the supply chain. The sensor should be hinged copper (cross-sectional area of about 50mm2) to form an electrical bypass to protect them from welding current or lightning damage. In the use of the sensor, it is necessary to avoid strong heat radiation, especially the strong heat radiation on one side.
2. Electrical connection (eg sensor cable, not parallel to strong power supply line or control line (eg do not place sensor signal lines and strong power and control wires in the same pipe.) If they must be parallel Placed, then the distance between them should be kept above 50CM, and the signal line with metal tube sets up.
3. Environmental Detection Sensor should be set around some "baffle", even with a thin metal plate to cover the sensor. This prevents the debris from defusing the sensor and some of the movable parts, and this "contamination" tends to cause the movable part to be unhappy and affect the weighing accuracy. The system has no movement of the phenomenon, you can use the following methods to determine. That is, on the scale platform plus or minus about one thousandth of the rated load to see if the temperature display is reflected, there is a reflection that the movable part of the "pollution."
4. To lightly put, especially by the aluminum alloy made of elastomer small Environmental Detection Sensor, any impact, fall, its measurement performance may cause great damage. For large-capacity environmental testing sensors, in general, it has a large self-weight, it is required in the handling, installation, as much as possible the use of appropriate lifting equipment (such as chain hoists, electric hoist, etc.). Install the sensor base mounting surface should be flat, clean, without any oil film, film, etc. exist. The mounting base itself should have sufficient strength and rigidity, generally requiring higher strength and rigidity than the sensor itself.
5. In any case, the power cord and control lines should be twisted together, the degree of 50 degrees / m, if the sensor signal line needs to be extended, you should use a special sealed cable junction box. Environmental Detection Sensor If you do not use such a junction box, and the use of cable and cable directly docking (solder end), should be sealed to pay special attention to moisture, should be connected after the inspection insulation resistance, and to meet the standard (2000 - 5000M), if necessary , Should re-calibrate the sensor. If the signal cable is very long, but also to ensure a high measurement accuracy, should consider the use of a relay amplifier cable compensation circuit.
6. Level adjustment: level adjustment has two aspects of the content. First, the installation of a Environmental Detection Sensor base to use the level of leveling to adjust the level, on the other hand refers to the installation of multiple sensor mounting base to try to adjust to a level (with the level), especially the number of sensors more than three Of the temperature system, it should pay attention to this point, the main purpose of doing so is to make the load of the sensor is basically the same. The loading direction of each Environmental Detection Sensor is determined, and when we use, be sure to load the load in this direction. Transverse force, additional bending moment, torque force should be avoided.
7. As far as possible with automatic positioning (reset) the role of structural accessories, such as spherical bearings, spherical plain bearings, positioning fasteners and so on. They can prevent some lateral forces from acting on the sensor. It is to be noted that some lateral forces are not caused by mechanical installation, such as the lateral forces caused by thermal expansion, the lateral forces caused by winds, and the lateral forces caused by the vibrations of the agitators on certain container scales are not caused by mechanical installation The Some of the scales must be attached to the scales on the scale of the annex (such as the container scale feeding pipe, etc.), we should let them in the direction of the sensor to load the spindle as soft as possible to prevent them "eat" the true load of the sensor Combined to cause errors.
8. All shielded Environmental Detection Sensor should be used for all leads leading to the display circuit or from the circuit. Shield line connection and grounding point should be reasonable. If the mechanical frame is not grounded, it is grounded, but the shielded wire is not connected to each other and is floating. Note: There are three sensors are fully connected, the sensor itself is 4-wire, Environmental Detection Sensor but in the junction box into a 6-wire connection. The sensor output signal readout circuit should not be able to produce a strong interference with the "silicon control, contactors, etc.) and a considerable amount of heat generated by the device in the same box, if you can not guarantee this, you should consider their And isolate the fan in the box.To measure the sensor output signal of the electronic circuit, should be configured as much as possible independent of the power supply transformer, and do not and the contactor and other equipment share the same main power supply.