1. electrochemical sensor: reacts with the gas being measured and produce electric signals proportional to the gas concentration. There are carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, nitrogen dioxide sensor sensor sensor.
2. energy sensor is a measured quantity parameter (such as current, voltage, power, frequency, power factor, etc) were converted to direct current, DC voltage and output device analog signals or digital signals.
3. resistive sensors are to be measured, such as deformation, force, acceleration, displacement, humidity, temperature and other physical quantities conversions into the resistance of such a device. Mainly resistive strain gauge, Piezoresistive, thermal resistance, thermal sensing, gas sensing, humidity-resistance sensors
4. weighing sensor is a force of gravity can be converted to electrical signals → electric conversion kit that is a key component of electronic scales.
5. the displacement sensor is also known as linear sensors, displacement sensors, which convert energy. Is a metal induction linear displacement sensor device, sensor is converted to power it all kinds of physical quantity to be measured into inductive displacement sensors, capacitive sensors, photoelectric sensors, Ultrasonic sensors, Hall type displacement sensor.
6. the pressure sensor is most commonly used as a sensor in industrial practice, which is widely used in various industrial control environment, relates to water conservancy and hydropower, railways, intelligent buildings, production automation, aerospace, military, petrochemical, oil, electric power, ships, machine tools, pipe and many other industries.